Green Kite Records is looking for interns who are passionate about the music industry. Candidates will gain valuable experience working for an independent artist development label, as well as providing assistance in our busy environment. This is an unpaid, remote intern position with perks! College credit is available.
A few interns, who prove themselves of value and are dependable, may be brought on as paid staff as we continue to grow.
Duties will include:
- Monthly fundraising project (training and support will be provided)
- PR and Marketing
- Producing and managing GKR events
- Wardrobe Stylist
- Social Media promotions
- Tour and Media Booking
- Providing tour support for developing artists
- Assisting the sale of merchandise at artist events
- Merchandising - Creating / Buying
- Web design and maintenance; graphic design
- Photography and Videography
Ideal candidates must be dependable, creative, self-starters, be able to think on their feet, communicate extremely well and have initiative to solve problems and climb over obstacles. Candidates must be available a minimum of 8 hours a week and have access to internet, email, Skype and a phone. If you don't have the time, please don't apply.
Perks to interns include opportunities to win prizes such as movie tickets, gift cards, concert tickets, etc. in a monthly raffle. And, some interns can expect to receive backstage passes, free CDs, merch, tickets to shows, paid odd jobs, when our roster bands are performing in their area.
If interested, please submit your resume and answer the following questions:
1. Who are two of your favorite musicians?
2. What and when are the last two concerts you went to?
3. What hours/days are you available?
No phone calls please.