Wilshire Financial Network/Mastermind Group is a Business/Real Estate/Investment Firm with locations in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Ana, and Las Vegas. With over 20 years experience working with different companies, this would be a great learning experience. Working with partners or fellow students, interns will be responsible for operating in groundbreaking projects that will be both viewed and used by companies across the country and the world to learn about different aspects in their business. This is a non-paid internship. Positions are available year-round. Work hours and duration is flexible to accommodate your study. There is option for virtual internship after training.
The communications intern will gain experience in the areas of media relations, community outreach, social media, publications, and web communications, and learn about the workings of the institution as a whole, interacting with staff and the public at every level.
This is an ideal opportunity for a student studying communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field. The intern will help publicize upcoming exhibitions, public programs, and educational initiatives.
Wilshire Financial Network is the destination for investors and partners for one stop financial services through personal, business and estate planning. In the pursuit of our goals, we will conduct ourselves in accordance with the following precepts: Our clients always come first.
Provide investments and services at superior quality.
Educate and communicate with our clients, giving them confidence in our abilities to serve them.
Give the opportunity to partner with professionals committed in creating a sense of personal fulfillment for you and ourselves.
Strive to provide you with solid answers to your concerns and problems.
Enhance a culture of growth, profitability and enthusiasm throughout the firm.
At all times, we strive to distinguish Wilshire Financial Network as an admired nationwide
financial services leader and trusted brand that differentiates itself with top talents and innovative
solutions for all stages of life. All of our people are proudly committed to the following values:
Integrity Always dealing with our clients and our colleagues in a fair and ethical manner
and gaining trust through our actions.
Service Encompassing the concept of quality in everything we do, having a service-
mindset when dealing with clients and demanding a lot of ourselves.
Respect Respecting one another in the office will lead to greater productivity and
staff satisfaction, which should result in lower turnover.
Leadership Developing our next generation of leaders.
Enthusiasm Employing and nurturing staff with a passion
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW
- Full time internship only
- Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm
- May 28, 2019 to August 31, 2019
Duties will include:
* Fact-checking and distributing press materials, including media advisories, fact sheets, and event listings
* Participating in staff planning meetings to help determine communications objectives and advertising/marketing/promotional campaigns
* Helping to execute grassroots outreach to schools, cultural institutions, community organizations, online communities, and other local and national audiences in order to stimulate attendance and diversify audiences.
* Researching, maintaining, and updating press clippings and press and community outreach lists.
* Assist in creating multimedia: photos, videos, radio shows…
- Work full time
- Must have strong creative writing, research, communication skills
- Should have an interest in real estate and/or non-profit organizations
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Mature and reliable.
- Attention to details and ability to keep deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- knowledge of Google drive and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Passionate for social media/marketing campaigns
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 180 hours
- REMOTE WORK will be considered