Raika Technologies and GotAnAppIdea.com have one goal in mind: help new entrepreneurs bring their technology ideas to market with ease and efficiency. We believe that the right technology solutions solve real problems for real people with real solutions. Plus, you know, we're REAL.
At our core, we are software and mobile app developers, but we have extensive background in building start-ups across many different industries. We use our start-up superpowers to encourage creative and critical thinking by potential entrepreneurs in the technology space, helping people save money and time to get to a go/no-go decision quickly.
Check us out on the web:
At least once per week, we record and post a podcast (audio-only) and video podcast of our founders and guests discussing relevant topics in technology, software and start-ups. We use three GoPro Hero 7 Black cameras (one as a wide shot of all participants together, and one each of one- to two-member groupings, which can be used for medium shots or single shots), and record separate audio with a dedicated channel for each participant. We are happy to have you review our process and camera positions and make recommendations to enhance our audio and video appeal.
Your job will be to take the raw audio and video footage, edit it for audio podcast and video blogging quality release (using Adobe Premiere Pro and either GarageBand or Adobe Audition), and complete post-production. We will provide templates for intro and outro credits and voiceovers, as well as title cards and other materials to maintain brand consistency. Video podcast episodes that are specific to The Raika Show (not co-branded with Incubate This!) also include a pop-up video element. You will do all of the editing and production, hand the Premiere Pro media project to the founders, and we will provide back the pop-up content for you to place into the final product.
You will be selecting shots and there may be small effects (sharpen, lighting, etc) for shots that are turned into close-ups, etc. We will provide linear high-res footage to start you off, and you will apply your eye for maintaining interest and good video to creating the final product.
We are open to two different people filling the audio and video editing roles. If you're a jack-of-all-trades, we're happy to have you do both!
Check out our past podcast episodes and videos:
You can work primarily from home (or Starbucks or wherever you have access to WiFi and a graphics-powered computer), and we ask that you are available to come to the office for in-person sessions and meetings 2-4 times per month. Usually we meet up between 10am and 2pm Monday through Thursday, but not every week. We are very flexible in this regard.
- Assist in all aspects of video and audio editing and pre- and post-production
- Assist in the process from logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Video is filmed in a studio environment
- Setup recording for remote podcast participants (record separate video and audio)
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Videos will be for publishing primarily to the web
- Have the potential to deliver videos and audio that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story and keep the audience interested
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition or GarageBand, and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital video cameras and basic sound equipment