Kingdom Investments in Single Hearts (K.I.S.H.) Home, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, faith-based organization that empowers, educates, heals and inspires teen girls & women ages 13-25. K.I.S.H. Home Transitional Living Program provides a 24-hour supervised residential home for young women ages 18-21 who have aged out of the foster care system in Delaware.
- Formulate public relation plans and strategies.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans.
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- Manage media relations and requests; present solutions in times of PR crisis.
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR copy.
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Work with business units to determine event budget and manage expenses.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion; assist with sales and market analysis of public relations programs.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Specialist or similar position
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and initiatives
- Knowledge of essential PR tasks: pitching media, drafting press releases and researching media contacts
- Knowledge of public relations, communication, media, and marketing techniques
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate media activities and promotional events
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Advanced MS Office skills; Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint; photo and video-editing software experience a plus
- BS/BA in PR, communications, journalism or relevant field