Binfer is an early stage high-tech startup that has developed a direct device to device, secure communication platform. Binfers innovative platform allows messaging, collaboration, file sharing, synchronization and more without storing users data on any cloud/external servers.
Never before have concerns about privacy and security of our data been so great. Until now, choices were extremely limited. People were forced to upload their data onto third party systems in order to share them. Binfer is changing that, by providing a secure, easy and reliable way to communicate, without ever having to give up control of the data.
Binfer is seeking enthusiastic and resourceful interns to work in their business development, sales and marketing departments. You will be exposed to the inner workings of a tech startup and gain valuable hands on experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Please review the website and understand the current product before applying.
- Formulate public relation plans and strategies.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans.
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- Manage media relations and requests.
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR copy.
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion; assist with sales and market analysis of public relations programs.
- BS/BA in PR, communications, journalism or relevant field.
- Experience as a Public Relations Specialist or similar position.
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and initiatives.
- Knowledge of essential PR tasks: pitching media, drafting press releases and researching media contacts.
- Knowledge of public relations, communication, media, and marketing techniques.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate media activities and promotional events.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Advanced MS Office skills; Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint; photo and video-editing software experience a plus.