Are you outgoing and connected on your campus? We are looking for campus leaders to develop a on-campus team of group organizers for Spring Break '2020. Destination include Cancun, Cabo, Punta Cana, the Bahamas, Jamaica and Florida. As Campus Manager, you will be tasked with setting up a team of campus influencers to spread the word and get other student excited about traveling for Spring Break. You'll be communicating with all potential travelers through social media and traditional social channels.
Opportunity to earn is unlimited. Earn commissions for every trip sold on campus through your network of group organizers. Top managers in the past have earn over $10,000 and traveled like a Rock Star for Spring Break. Not bad for a part time gig.
- Work with your STS Manager to plan the perfect Spring Break trip for your Campus
- Spread the word through Social Media and traditional social channels
- Give presentations to on-campus groups
- Answer general questions, regarding trip.
- Maintain communication with your STS Regional Manager
- Experienced leadership capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proactive team member
- Strong influence on your college campus
- Familiarity with event planning
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma; currently enrolled in the secondary Educational Institution