Since 1998 Midnight Design and Promos works with clients, producing creative, quality work, design and marketing guidance to secure a companys competitive edge. We believe in communicating a message -- the client's message. We provide a collaborative experience where the client's ideas with our knowledge stimulate fresh, smart and creative design solutions.
Innovative company is looking for a qualified social media and blog writer to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. Youll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance directly from the owner and other members of our team.
I have the “shoe maker” issue of creating great branding and marketing for my clients and my own personal company work needs tons of help.
- Create customer presentations, proposals and sales literature
- Learn and apply sales techniques which includes blog posts, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
I have a need for a computer savvy, social media guru and jack of all trades who can pick up things fast. I offer many services from print to online marketing, promotional products to apparel. This means you will need to learn about the industry fast so that you can market, provide proposals/presentations and advertise multiple products.
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Wix, CMS and CRM system is helpful as well.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment