RedeemUs Social Services Communities Corporation Corporation is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt organization established to provide human services to the homeless communities now serving Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL and Greater New York Metropolitan .
RedeemUs Social Services is fully committed to actively attend to the needs of the homeless. Dedicated to the principle that everyone should have an address, RedeemUs Social Services successfully restores those in need of emergency supportive housing and additionally providing seasonal warming and cooling stations. Other RedeemUs Social Services include: real-time on the street outreach and agency referrals, acute medical assistance and needs assessment, psychological treatment including emotional and grief counseling. Special attention is paid to acute cases, veterans and families. In addition, job preparedness training, interviewing training and job referrals are also provided.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment