Green Living magazine is looking for qualified, energetic and positive social media interns! This is a great opportunity to break into the green media market! This position is an unpaid internship but can count towards school credit. Please contact your school for school credit criteria before applying.
• Work directly with the Publisher and Associate Editor
• Create the social media initiative and calendar
• Manage and maintain Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Google Calendar, etc.
• Communicate with Sales and Editorial department to execute strategies
• Communicate with design interns to coordinate story uploads on web to share via social media
• Work in conjunction with media outlets
• Attend green events and cover them on social media
• Flexible and Accessible
• Must have laptop and smartphone