Wedding Event Company needs assistance with marketing, sales, PR and event production. Searching for a well-rounded individual who is positive and willing to work hard to attain company goals. Passion in events, hospitality preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest) and Online Advertising Expertise.
• Design email templates and website updates to reflect V&E's brand.
• Responding to bride and groom inquiries.
• Setting up venue tours.
• Producing venue tour confirmations and tour packages.
• Generating proposals and invoices and excel documents.
• Assisting in communications to and from couples, vendors and venues.
Event Planning and Production:
• Work with Planning Team for event-related needs, including menus, venue marketing pieces, venue tours, catering, facilities and other vendors.
• Produce event recap reports for each event as appropriate.
• Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events on the calendar.
Education and/or Experience:
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree Tourism and Hospitality, Communications, Business or related field or one years’ experience in event planning preferred.
Proficient personal computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite. Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Mail Chimp and Canva experience a bonus.