2024 Spring - Graphic Design Intern
The Intern - Creative Marketing contributes to a variety of creative and multimedia projects and initiatives.
- Salary range in the US: $22.00 - $22.00
- 401(k) participation and match
- Paid sick leave
- A unique opportunity to further your learning experience through additional internship seasons
- Graphic Design
- Designs and develops various forms of media for use in print or digital format
- Executes projects, for both online and print products, that reflect Workiva brands and its creative components (ie: web design, marketing banners)
- Works with Creative Services on video and photo projects; assisting with photography, shoot set-up or other support as needed
- Works with other members of the Corporate Marketing team and provides creative input on projects
- Creates, defines and maintains Workiva brand style guidelines and iconography
- Maintains a library of approved iconography and style guidelines
- Refines media products and presentations to provide uniform identity for all materials
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program, preferably in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, Management Information Systems or related program
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- A portfolio or examples of your work you can showcase to our team
- Experience with technical platforms such as Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred
- Travel Requirements
- Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
- Sponsorship requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
We're excited for you to apply!