User Experience Intern
Miami, United States of America
- This position is for a 10-week Summer Internship.
- The User Experience Intern will work within the Santander User Experience Team to assist in the research, planning, designing, and execution of UX enhancements for websites and mobile apps supported by the Digital team and Marketing department.
- The UX Intern may also work to assist in designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered research and usability testing.
- By the end of your internship, you should walk away with real-world experience and a solid case study or two for your UX portfolio.
- This 2024 Summer Internship is for undergraduate or graduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2024 and May 2025.
- The application deadline for this position is November 6, 2023.
- This internship position is located in Miami, FL. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance.
- To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included, please visit our website.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, developers, and business teams to create UX enhancements and concepts
- Research analytics and user-centric data to uncover insights and drive UX changes & enhancements
- Assist in planning and conducting user research studies, such as interviews, remote usability sessions, surveys, card sorts, etc.
- Facilitate ongoing research with note-taking and observation
- Assist with task analysis, voice of the customer (VOC) analysis, heuristic evaluations, and related tasks
- Cross-team collaboration and contributing to multiple projects
- Create an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion where all perspectives are valued, and all people are welcomed
- Perform additional administrative functions as needed
- An undergraduate or graduate student with an expected graduation date between Fall 2024 - Spring 2025
- Major in User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Psychology, Research, Computer Science, Finance, Marketing, or related field
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Prior UX internship experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide critical analysis
- Ability to present work to stakeholders
- Familiar with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Familiar with usability testing methodologies and agile processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- A UX portfolio that showcases your research or design process desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced market environment
- Solid professional and personal work ethic
- Ability to work independently on special projects
- Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion
We're excited for you to apply!