One North Shore Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15212
As an intern at F.N.B., you have the opportunity to experience daily what you learned in your finance or economics classes, see how banks work satisfying the needs of businesses and consumers, enhance leadership skills working with high-performing executives, learn the skills that differentiate F.N.B in the marketplace, understand interest rates and other key financial drivers, acquire credit skills key to portfolio health and learn complex regulatory compliance issues and more. Possible positions include key support areas such as Finance, Marketing, HR, Project Mgmt. and Accounting.
Please contact us for more information regarding compensation.
- Learn aggressively: Be open to new ideas and concepts, ask questions and be intellectually curious. Opportunities are based on assigned department, possible examples include organizational structures, business etiquette, interpersonal/conflict resolution/sales/negotiation skills, industry information, products and services, and functional responsibilities for various Bank departments.
- Analyze: Improve the quality of decision making by doing appropriate and thorough analysis. Potential examples are based on the department assigned but can include pricing decisions, financial analysis, qualitative analysis, credit risk mitigation, identifying borrowing needs, project timelines, and marketing plans.
- Communicate well: Deliver information in a clear, logical, and effective manner. Convey information both in writing and orally. Flex style to effectively communicate in one-on-one, small group, and large-group settings. Possible examples include business meetings, sales calls, training sessions, email communication, and conference calls.
- Display Teamwork: Work well with others to achieve group goals. Willing to leverage the experiences of members to generate improved results and maximum performance. Lead and follow with effectiveness. Willing to voice dissent and ask difficult questions. Listen, to learn. Examples include department or Intern projects.
- Get Results: Be accountable, responsible for the output of one's effort. Willing to manage risk while pursuing innovative solutions or techniques. Flexible to change course to improve outcomes and results. Understand the criticalness of quality-output. Meet deadlines, getting things done on time and under budget. Possible examples will be numerous in virtually every department in the Bank.
- Compliance/Integrity: Understand and follow all company policies and procedures. Meet all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. Complete required trainings and coursework in a satisfactory manner and on time. Complete project assignments in conjunction with rotations and work with appropriate oversight to complete. Learn to accomplish objectives by developing and prioritizing action steps and establishing and communicating the work plan to the appropriate participants. Performs other related duties and projects as assigned. All employees have the responsibility and the accountability to serve as risk managers for their businesses by understanding, reporting, responding to, managing, and monitoring the risk they encounter daily as required by F.N.B. Corporation's risk management program. F.N.B. Corporation is committed to achieving superior levels of compliance by adhering to regulatory laws and guidelines. Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures is a required component of all position descriptions.
- Minimum Education: High School or GED
- Minimum Years Experience: 0
- Special Skills: Needs to be officially enrolled in an undergraduate bachelor program with a major in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or Information Technology.
- Special Licenses and Certificates: N/A
- Physical Requirements: N/A
We're excited for you to apply!