Green Bay, WI, US
This position is primarily responsible for general accounting duties that may include but are not limited to:
- Daily/monthly/quarterly general ledger account reconciliations
- Accounts payable back up
- Daily reconciliation of internal DDA's
- Correspondent bank accounts
- Teller balancing
- Other analysis/reporting assistance as needed
Strong communication skills, ability to work across department lines, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines are essentials to thrive in this position.
Please contact us for compensation details.
- Assisting with the daily reconciliation of teller balances and ATM's including timely research and resolution of reconciling items with appropriate staff/departments.
- Assisting with the daily reconciliation of bank internal DDA's including timely research and resolution of reconciling items with appropriate staff/departments.
- Assisting with daily/monthly/quarterly reconciliation of bank general ledger accounts and resolution of reconciling items within those accounts with appropriate staff/departments.
- Assisting with the weekly Federal withholding submissions. Assist with State withholdings submissions twice per month.
- Assisting with other reporting functions as assigned to include weekly and quarterly regulatory data compilation.
- Assisting with adding fixed assets into the fixed asset system and the general ledger.
- Assisting with entering in prepaid's into the prepaid system along with the general ledger.
- Assisting with credit card entry and activity in the general ledger on a daily basis.
- Assisting with recording of monthly accruals for various general ledgers.
- Scanning of Accounts Payable invoices for coding and payment.
- Assisting Accounts Payable department with coding of invoices and expense reports.
- Prepare daily/monthly journal entries.
- Responsible for assisting with other accounting analysis and departmental functions as necessary to include data entry/filing and other support functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as backup staff on other daily processing and balancing functions as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Student currently in school working towards Accounting or Finance Degree
- Junior or Senior status preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook applications
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Physical ability to sit, stand, walk, operate with hands and arms, ascend/descend flights of stairs, and lift/move up to 10 pounds (reasonable accommodations may be made)
We're excited for you to apply!