SENIOR ANALYST - SAP BRC, FP&A
Greensboro, North Carolina
Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets, and sells high-quality products in multiple segments, including women's, men's, and kid's apparel, accessories, entertainment, and beauty. We are seeking a Senior Analyst with expertise in SAP BRC and FP&A to optimize and maintain our SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) system. In this role, you will support effective financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation processes, ensuring data integrity and SOX compliance. Join our team and contribute to our innovative and creative environment!
We offer an industry-competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, a matching 401(k), generous PTO, merchandise discounts, and excellent career development opportunities.
- Continuously enhance and optimize the SAP BPC system to meet evolving business needs, improve performance, and streamline processes.
- Collaborate with Directors of Finance and Senior Managers to design, develop, and maintain financial planning and budgeting models within SAP BPC.
- Manage the financial consolidation process using SAP BPC, ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Develop and generate reports and dashboards to support financial analysis and decision-making.
- Develop custom information system reports and financial reports using complex EPM formulas, dimension member formulas, and local members.
- Design and develop custom code to attain complex requirements, such as inventory days calculation, intercompany transactions eliminations at the group level, currency conversions, and consolidations at the group level.
- Integrate data from various sources into SAP BPC, ensuring data accuracy and consistency.
- Provide training and support to end-users, enabling them to effectively use SAP BPC for planning and reporting.
- Stay current with SAP BPC updates and best practices and lead or assist in system upgrades and enhancements.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of SAP BPC configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Identify and resolve technical issues and errors in SAP BPC to ensure system reliability.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations, internal controls, and company policies in all SAP BPC processes.
- Accommodate brand acquisitions and dispositions by designing and making applicable changes to existing information systems and conducting various tests such as technical, functional, and user acceptance testing.
- Configure and oversee the security of BPC - Teams, Task Profiles, and Data access profiles by making best use of the members, properties, and hierarchies of secured dimensions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Information Systems (IT).
- A minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in SAP BPC 11 (Standard), including expertise in EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) and SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud) Reporting.
- Demonstrable experience with BPC-relevant BW4HANA systems.
- Strong background in data modeling for Consolidation and Financial Planning.
- Proactive and hands-on approach to system management.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
- Proven capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional managerial and interpersonal skills, with a track record of supervising and motivating teams.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to work under time constraints, including the flexibility to commit to overtime hours during quarter-end and year-end closing and reporting processes.
- Prior experience with accounting software, preferably BPC or Hyperion.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
We're excited for you to apply!