Senior Manager SAP BRIM
Join Align Technology, a team that is changing millions of lives by creating technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever comes next. As a Senior Manager SAP BRIM, you will provide expertise and knowledge in the areas of SAP BRIM for Align's S/4 for SW implementation. This position requires hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP BRIM and will include working with on-site/Offshore team members. You will guide through best practice, project scoping, and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP BRIM solution.
Base Salary Range: $213,700 to $224,000 USD
- Be an SME and recommend best practices, be an advisor to Business stakeholders and educate on SAP BRIM functionality, explaining the value and benefits delivered through the implementation of best practices.
- Lead education workshops on BRIM, along with our partners.
- Help define business requirements and process design on SAP BRIM related processes and functionalities.
- Create SAP BRIM functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
- Design and define business strategies related to digital transformations around SAP BRIM capabilities.
- Ensure all integration touchpoints work together seamlessly.
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create appropriate solutions based on business needs.
- Solid understanding of As-a-Service based monetization models.
- Manage project teams through project governance, requirements definition, solution design and build, risk analysis, customization, testing, and training.
- Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership.
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders, Technology professionals, and strategic alliances from partners/Vendors.
- Demonstrate quality execution and delivery.
- Develop Roadmaps and solutions to build the digital enterprise with SAP's next-generation products as the digital core solution.
- Lead workshops for Solution design and Architecture.
- Collaborate and develop a proactive relationship with Organizational leaders.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents and create application functional specifications for business processes.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor and help make the right decisions on IT roadmap and solution selection process.
- Interact and communicate effectively with Global Process Owners and Technology leaders.
- 15+ years of SAP implementation and management experience in a complex SAP environment or equivalent industry experience.
- 7+ years of SAP BRIM in multiple implementations.
- 7+ years of SAP Fiori design and implementation experience required.
- 10+ years of SAP architecture and technical design and implementation experience (CoE).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas in Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), Subscription Order Management (SOM), and Contract Accounting.
- SAP SD and FI-AR experience is a plus.
- S/4 HANA experience is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Developing and integrating enterprise applications.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet established project timelines.
- SAP Activate methodology experience, conducting gap analysis on business requirements.
- Analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing test plans.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a group of Architects or Individually.
We're excited for you to apply!