High School Science Teacher- Biology, Physics & Chemistry Teacher
- Competency in teaching science subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and presenting activities contributing to educational, social, and physical development of students.
- Enhance students' self-worth and equip them with the basic knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to function in society.
- Deal with students from varied socioeconomic backgrounds and learning styles.
- Require creativity and adaptive thinking to match teaching objectives, learning strategies, and instructional plans with students' abilities.
- Pay: $34,000.00 - $54,541.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Model core organizational beliefs and values; communicate openly and effectively.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before the official school opening.
- Review all lesson plans and schedules with the principal or department head.
- Implement the lesson plans.
- Assume responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during duty time and recess periods.
- Manage student behavior in accordance with Student Code of Conduct, student handbook, and campus expectations.
- Take all necessary reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Report to the campus principal or campus designee at the conclusion of the teaching day concerning any problems, etc.
- Utilize effective communication skills to present information accurately and clearly.
- Establish and maintain professional communication with parents, students, and district personnel.
- Comply with all policies, operating procedures, legal requirements, and verbal and written directives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be patient, flexible, and versatile.
- Basic technology competencies.
- Model good moral standards.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in subject matter.
- Experience working with young adults.
- SpEd certification - good to have.
We're excited for you to apply!