Explore a lending career supporting middle-market and/or large corporate clients with Wells Fargo while building the professional skills and network to take you further by joining the Financial Analyst Program. You will take part in exclusive training and networking opportunities that will develop your credit understanding and professional skills.
Please click "Apply" to be alerted when Wells Fargo will be accepting applications for this role. The applications will be accepted between September 5, 2019, and September 10, 2019. Note that you will have to submit a formal application during this time period.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing a company's financial, operational, and management strengths and weaknesses to identify potential capital, balance sheet, and reputation risks
- Identifying credit issues early in the underwriting process and recommending ways to reduce exposure
- Partnering with relationship managers to structure multi-million dollar transactions
- Preparing annual company financial reviews and underwriting memos focused on a company's leverage, key risk factors, repayment sources, cash flow, and ability to service debt
- Assessing the client's ability to repay debt and comply with financial covenants
- Participating in web and classroom-based training to enhance your knowledge of Wells Fargo and your credit and lending skills
capital, vba, economics, stochastic calculus, econometrics, matlab, monte carlo simulation, applied mathematics, data analysis, financial engineering, quantitative finance, sas, financial analysis, python, financial modeling