Clorox is the place that’s committed to growth - for our people and our brands. Guided by our purpose and values, and with people at the center of everything we do, we believe every one of us can make a positive impact on consumers, communities, and teammates. Join our team. \#CloroxIsThePlace
**Your role at Clorox:**
The Clorox Company Internship Program is a 10-week summer experience that runs from June through August. Interns are provided meaningful work assignments designed to provide perspective and practical work experience highlighting what you would do in a similar role following completion of your degree and working at the company on a regular, fulltime basis. Through the course of the summer, interns participate in:
- Formal, two-day orientation and program kick off
- Peer-level mentorship and connection points with functional and company executives
- Community Engagement activity
- Soft-skills training and development exercises
Clorox Interns are provided summer benefits including:
- Roundtrip airfare (to work location/return home at end of Summer) or Transportation Subsidy
- Housing stipend to supplement living expenses
- Access to Clorox Employee Benefits including insurance, 401k and sick days
- Participation in Summer Fridays (Offices close at 12:30 pm)
- Employee discounts on popular products with brands like Burt’s Bees, Renew Life, Natural Vitality and Rainbow Light
**In this role, you will:**
**Internship Major Responsibilities:**
* **Engage our People as Business Owners:** Develop individual capabilities to promote growth.
* **Drive the Business:** Gather data across a wide variety of platforms as needed. Develop key reports to monitor business performance and key trends. Analyze data to identify opportunities and proactively communicates with team.
* **Customer Planning:** Support sales representative in preparation for sales calls and special projects (if necessary). Support and organize resources required to support individual customers.
* **Build Capability to Drive Growth and Eliminate Waste:** Supports tools, processes and resources to support the Customer organization. Identify opportunities to streamline and improve current processes.
**What we look for:**
**Core Competencies / Technical Skills:**
* Analytical Skills & Decision Making
* Strong Project Management Capabilities
* Technical Knowledge of the Area (knowledge of key systems/tools (i.e. IRI, BW, Siebel, Microsoft Excel, Access)
* Communication and Interpersonal Relationship Management
* Planning & Organization
* BS/BA Degree - Rising Sophomore (Completed Freshman Year)
* Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
* U.S. citizen or permanent resident status (Clorox does not provide sponsorship for students pursuing fulltime entry level roles in Sales)
**Ability to work in one of the locations listed below (with housing/transportation assistance from Clorox):**
* Oakland, CA
* Pleasanton, CA
* Mason, OH (Cincinnati)
* Durham, NC
* Bentonville, AR
We seek out and celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences. We’re looking for fresh perspectives, a desire to bring your best, and a non-stop drive to keep growing and learning.
At Clorox, we have a Culture of Inclusion. We believe our values-based culture connects to our purpose and helps our people be the best versions of themselves, professionally and personally. This means building a workplace where every person can feel respected, valued, and fully able to participate in our Clorox community. Learn more about our I&D program & initiatives here.
****Benefits we offer to help you be well and thrive:****
* Competitive compensation
* Generous 401(k) program in the US and similar programs in international
* Health benefits and programs that support both your physical and mental well-being
* Flexible work environment, depending on your role
* Meaningful opportunities to keep learning and growing
* Half-day Fridays, depending on your location
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone posing as a Clorox recruiter via unsolicited texts during these uncertain times.
To all recruitment agencies: Clorox (and its brand families) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Clorox employees, including any members of our leadership team. Clorox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.