3 months ago
Information Security or Cybersecurity Internship
Remote or hybrid
We are seeking motivated rising seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in Information Security or Cybersecurity. This is a learning-intensive program that offers essential business insights and hands-on experience in the field. The internship is a full-time, 10-week commitment from May 29, 2024, through August 2, 2024. Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
We believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life. For more information, please visit our compensation and benefits page.
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to work with two teams: your respective department and your intern peer group. Approximately 80% of your schedule will be dedicated to department and team-focused projects, while the remaining 20% will be allocated to professional development sessions and networking activities. Some of your responsibilities may include:
We're excited for you to apply!
Get email updates for the latest 2024 Summer Intern: Security Awareness Specialist jobs in Maryland Heights, MO
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
That get hired for this type of internship
Electrical And Electronics Engineering11%
290 other majors44%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
(National average offered by employers)
For Maryland Heights, MO | $2,906/mo
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.