The UPS Store, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS, is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. The UPS Store has more than 5,000 independently owned locations in the U.S. and Canada. If you're looking for an exciting and dynamic internship opportunity in public relations and social media, we want to hear from you!
The Public Relations and Social Media Intern is responsible for assisting The UPS Store with managing the development and publishing of social media content at the national and local levels; engaging with our nationwide franchise network to provide timely public relations and social media support; and assisting with writing and editing external-facing content to promote brand awareness and affinity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assists with planning, developing and publishing social media content across the franchise network on a weekly basis
- Corresponds with the franchise network on general PR and social media questions and requests
- Educates the franchise network about new and current PR support tools and content available for use on the intranet
- Assists with writing franchisee and customer stories, conducting interviews and preparing editorial content for external release
- Researches new PR tactics and competitor trends using informal and formal research techniques
social media, public relations, editorial, web content, publishing, brand awareness, pr, microsoft word, research, retail, brand development, interviewing, planning, business, cooking