Audit brings a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes at Wells Fargo. Whether you begin as an intern or associate, a career in audit gives you exposure to numerous businesses within Wells Fargo while working to reduce risk to protect our customers, our team members, and our communities. You will be placed into one of the following Audit teams: Capital & Model Risk Management, Conduct & Sales Practices, Consumer Banking, Corporate Risk, Enterprise Technology, Finance & Corporate Activities, Financial Crimes, Shared Services, Strategy & Operations, Wealth & Investment Management, or Wholesale Banking.
Please click "Apply" to be alerted when Wells Fargo will be accepting applications for this role. The applications will be accepted between January 10, 2020, and January 15, 2020. Note that you will have to submit a formal application during this time period.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Executing and documenting work in conformance with IIA standards
- Presenting recommendations to improve risk management practices
- Developing professional skepticism, while performing audit work
- Identifying compensating controls that mitigate audit findings
- Participating in training to develop your audit skills and processes, business communications, time management, and organizational awareness
time management, sales, strategy, training, risk management, corporate finance, banking, auditing, investment management, data analysis, sas, tableau, vba, stata, statistical data analysis