Every year, Hooked influences where over 1 Million college students + millennials eat and spend money across 50 of the top college towns. Join our core team and have a huge impact on a fast growing company that has its sights on dominating 400 U.S. college markets and 100 metropolitan cities over the next few years. Become a leader within Hooked and help the company enter the next level of success.
Hooked is looking for a student to be the Marketing Lead to help bring our growth vision for Hooked to life. We are looking for self-starting, highly motivated individuals ready to make an impact at Hooked on and around campus!
You must have a strong passion to be influential on campus and possess great communication and presentation skills. An ideal campus manager is one that wants to make a difference, improve a wide range of key business skills, and have some fun while helping grow a rapidly expanding startup.
- Communicating the value of Hooked with key influencers around campus and building productive relationships.
- Form-specific marketing strategies to help integrate the Hooked brand to your fellow students and locals
- Developing and leveraging relationships with Hooked Restaurant owners to reach more potential users
- Manage and host our Free Food Marketing Events with Hooked restaurants
- Present the app to large groups of students off campus
- Weekly in-person meetings with the Market Manager
- Attend weekly conference calls with the Head of Ground Marketing from HQ
- Use your knowledge to implement and refine existing strategies to maximize their potential
- Hitting a minimum amount of user downloads on a weekly basis to help make Hooked go viral
What will you get out of it?
- Develop meaningful skills in contemporary marketing tactics, branding, promotions, and
- Resume booster (i.e. 1/3 of entire campus using Hooked due to my marketing strategies)
- Understand what it takes to market a rapidly growing startup on the ground level
- A professional letter of recommendation for those who go the extra mile
event management, communication, presentations, brand development, branding, leadership, entrepreneurship, contemporary art, restaurants, business, motivation, cooking, lean startup, millennials, social media marketing