About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
In this internship, you will be working directly under the Coordinator to the SVP’s of Talent in the LA office of Studio71. The Talent Partnerships department focuses on managing and growing the careers of our digital talent. If you are interested in a future career in the digital entertainment industry, this internship is a fantastic way to get your foot in the door. This internship will allow you to gain practical experience working in the digital talent department of a management and production company and what it encompasses.
- Channel research - Help to research and analyze current clients in the network as well as potential clients. This task will assist you in better understanding the current social media landscape.
- Pull data for company statistics - This task will give you vital skills in excel and data pulling as well as understanding what the data is representing. In this internship, you will also learn how a coordinator runs a desk. This task will help prepare you to understand basic office etiquette for any position within the industry.
- Work and observe smaller team pods – You will help and learn how each smaller group is set up and functions (Pod) lead by a senior member of the Talent Partnerships team.
- Optimization – You will learn how to use YouTube’s best practices for channel optimization and gain basic knowledge on how to set up videos for success in the YouTube algorithm.
- Talent Brand Deal Execution Process – Observe how talent is pitched internally to the Sales Team and how the execution process works from the Talent perspective
microsoft word, research, social media, microsoft excel, management, sales, youtube, teamwork, facebook, social networking, spanish, microsoft powerpoint, time management, critical thinking, prezi