The National Society of Leadership and Success is the largest leadership honor society in the United States, with nearly a million members on more than 600 college campuses. Society members have lifetime access to benefits including over a quarter-million dollars annually in exclusive scholarship and awards. Society membership provides students with the professional leadership training needed to gain a competitive edge in the employment market. While many chapters are established through an administrator or affiliated with a specific department, the Society also provides a developmental opportunity for outstanding student leaders to establish their own leadership program on campus.
This two-semester, paid leadership internship is for students of any major who want to develop real world skills in management, budgeting, communication, public speaking, marketing, and event planning. Reporting to a Student Program Director at our National Office, your role as an intern is to source and manage a team of student leaders to effectively plan a series of life-changing events on your campus. These responsibilities range from recruiting an advisor and executive board to researching and submitting any necessary paperwork to become a registered student organization or become affiliated with a specific department. The successful candidate will have strong communication and leadership skills.
This internship is conducted on campus and open to students who have at least 3 semesters left on campus.
What are some of the benefits of being a Society Intern?
- Gain real world experience and receive a $1,500 stipend
- Attend an all-expenses-paid leadership training retreat
- Receive an on-campus internship with flexible hours around your class schedule
- Develop the essential leadership skills employers and graduate schools are looking for
- Learn skills in the following areas: Management, Budgeting, Fundraising, Communication, Public Speaking, Marketing, Public Relations, and Event Planning
- Impressive addition to your professional resume
public speaking, event planning, microsoft word, fundraising, public relations, communication, organization, campus, student organizations, marketing, event management, recruiting, microsoft access, budgeting, scheduling