**The Technology Summer Intern Program at Johnson & Johnson is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world’s leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the internship and their degree program.
You will apply for one overall Technology Summer Internship position that makes him/her eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Intern positions are usually for 10 – 12 weeks of full-time work during the Summer months. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.
Your position could involve a range of Technology assignments which could include one of the following experiences (in addition to others): * Technology assignment and opportunities are based on business and organizational need.**
Data & Analytics/Data Science
- Analytics co-op will have the opportunity to work with various aspects of Johnson & Johnson's business collecting data, analyzing, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. They will also help build analytical applications that work with large data sets.
- The co-op will be working within the J&J Corporate Business Technology (CBT) Organization. CBT provides global technology capabilities to J&J's Corporate functions, including Finance, HR, Procurement, Legal, IT, Compliance, Real Estate, etc. The Enterprise Project Management Office team manages the investment portfolio of all Technology projects globally and provides status, trends, health, and metrics to executive leadership.
Research & Development
- This position will focus on the development and delivery of Digital Health programs and initiatives within Janssen Pharma R&D IT. The candidate will research, pilot, and implement a variety of mHealth opportunities across multiple platforms, including biosensors, health tracking, and mobile devices. The candidate will be responsible for researching and piloting Digital Health technologies, including existing services within J&J and emerging services.
Supply Chain IT
- This position will focus on enabling and build technology pipeline, data analysis, and continuous process improvement in the supply chain organization.
You could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experienced owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in technology that supports a functional area of the business