In this inaugural launch of Woz U's Internship Program the selected interns will be joining a creatively driven, culturally inspired gang of branding fanatics hell bent on inspiring conversations, real life stories, and experiences people love! This internship will provide the candidates with valuable work experience in the high demand marketing field and also uniquely paired with the fast growing technical fields of software development, Data Science, Cyber Security and many more. Interning at Woz U is a great way to jump start your career!
This is an unpaid internship that offers college credit.
• Assist our Project Manager to ensure all projects and events are completed on time and on budget;
• Monitor project calendar within our project management platform;
• Create documents, spreadsheets and materials as directed;
• Help to organize and manage all events;
• Coordinates event related online marketing and advertising campaigns;
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments;
• Demonstrates the ability to multi-task. Job Requirements
• Must be able to work onsite in Scottsdale, AZ area;
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy;
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization;
• Strong communication skills and capability to multitask and manage multiple people/events;
• Should have or be working towards a degree;
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management;
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety;
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability;
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
• Required: *Project Coordination, Office Operations, Organization Of Events, Communicate Clearly *Preferred: *Social Media Marketing, Office Management, Multi Tasking, Enthusiasm to learn, Enthusiastic self-starter, Team Effectiveness, Event Coordination
In partnership with Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer, Woz U specializes in transforming technology and career-based education to help get people into the workforce more quickly and affordably. Stemming from his passion to inspire the next generation of innovators Woz U's mission is to deliver personalized technology-based learning to energize a new generation. We are committed to bring the best personal development experience to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world through our innovative curriculum, delivery platform and personalized training offerings.