Join our Family!
We have an exciting position for a results driven, goal focused Talent Acquisition & Retention Specialist.
Family Allergy & Asthma is a group of board-certified allergy and asthma specialists practicing at over 45 locations throughout Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio. We recognize that patients come to us because of the limitations placed on them due to their allergic or asthmatic conditions. It is our goal to remove these limitations, to the greatest possible extent.
We also provide patient care through our sleep medicine division/Expert Sleep. Sleep is an important part of our health; by identifying and treating sleep disorders, the quality and length of life can be greatly increased. The sleep specialists at Expert Sleep Medicine provide patients with the education and resources they need to understand their sleep.
The Talent Acquisition and Retention Specialist is a professional with proven success in sourcing and placement of candidates.
Specialist should possess an eagerness to learn about the practice and the types of candidates needed to achieve the practice's hiring and retention goals.
Specialist should always be professional and approachable. Maintain confidentiality of all employee and practice information.
The ability to follow verbal or written instructions and perform tasks in a detailed manner is critical. Ensure that tasks and projects are completed thoroughly, timely and accurately. Maintain a high level of integrity at all times.
Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally are critical to success in this role.
Attention to detail is required in all aspects of this position.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Director to manage the employee recruiting process; ad posting, review of resumes, initial phone screening, selection of candidates for department leader interviews and making recommendations to managers and directors
- Timely contact of candidates/applicants and interview scheduling
- Track and manage the candidate through the interviewing and hiring process
- Work in tandem with directors and managers to develop a complete understanding of the candidate attributes that are well suited for the practice and the department
- Establish and nurture relationships with nursing program leaders at universities/colleges
- Attend health fairs and job fairs as a representative of the practice
- Seek out new opportunities for recruiting the best candidates
- Assist directors and managers with creating retention strategies
- Track and manage data relating to: ad posting, budgets, resumes received, viable candidates, offers made, and retention
- Follow-up with new hires during their 90-day orientation period to aid retention efforts
- Provide feedback to managers and directors regarding new hire concerns and challenges
- Working within the recruiting budget and adhering to established guidelines
May Also Be Responsible For
- On-boarding of new hires, including hosting first day orientations, ensuring all forms and electronic documents are completed accurately
- Communication, tracking, data entry, reporting and providing employee support for the Wellness Program and other initiatives
- Clerical and administrative tasks as needed
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Assist with planning and hosting employee celebrations and awards
- Assist with Human Resources functions as needed
Education, Prior Work Experience, Special Skill And Knowledge Requirements
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of Talent Acquisition experience in a healthcare environment
• Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience or related education
• Experience with recruiting in multiple states and for all levels of positions preferred
• Demonstrated success with high-volume recruiting