Contracts Administration - Negotiator
Come join our growing team! The Contracts Negotiator analyzes, reviews and negotiates contract provisions to ensure proper execution and compliance. Building and maintaining relationships and effective channels of communication with internal and external customers will enable successful negotiations. APPLY NOW!
Daily Tasks and Functions:
- Support Contract Review and Negotiations to Mitigate Risk
- Reinforce Communication and Reporting
- Collaborate Effectively Across Organization
- Contribute to Best Practices and Continuous Improvement
- Provides guidance and training on contract knowledge to develop and support the contracts team
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) - preferred
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) – preferred
- Juris Doctorate - preferred
- Expert level in office applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Expert Skills in Contract Negotiations
We Offer These Benefits:
- Competitive Pay & Benefit Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, Disability
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
What we value: Safety & People First and Always; Integrity & Accountability in everything we do!
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Our Core Values: Safety - Integrity - Diversity - Customer - Focus - Continuous Improvement - Innovation - High Performance Teams