Bed Bug Docs ("BBD"), a division of Dryit Restoration, LLC, provides complete bed bug eradication using a proven heat method.
Located in Franklin Park, BBD serves the entire Chicagoland area and neighboring states.
We are seeking a candidate who is willing to learn and that can provide exceptional customer service, while building new relationships with organizations and the public to continue the growth of the company.
The Bed Bug Eradication Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within a sales territory and/or account.
The Bed Bug Eradication Sales Representative is responsible for helping customer’s maneuver through the bed bug eradication process.
They will need to generate and secure new sales revenue by prospecting and adding customers and running company provided leads.
- Follow an action plan to successfully create new business and build client relationships
- Responsible for achieving company sales targets.
- Maintain a professional, ethical, and positive disposition as a primary representative of the company in the community
- Regularly attend client meetings, trade shows, networking events, conferences, etc.
- Integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities (promotions, advertising, exhibitions, telemarketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeted areas
- Call and follow-up with the client after every job and ensure client satisfaction
- Enter and track customer interactions the company’s CRM software system
- Provide exceptional product knowledge and outstanding customer service to develop lifetime customers in a local market
- Communicate a positive image of the company to the entire staff and customers
- 2+ years previous experience working in a sales role
- Internet knowledge and working knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Industry knowledge or the ability to learn the bed bug business and seek knowledge if new to the industry
- Ability to maintain a quality and service-oriented attitude
- Must be a self-starter and able to take initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Proven ability in creating new business and client relationships is a must
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- $50K to $100K a year; Base salary plus commission plan
- Vehicle allowance
- Cell phone / Laptop
- $1000.00 hiring bonus