Job title : Customer Experience Support Specialist
Duration : 1 Year
Location : Farmington Hills, Michigan 48331
- Our Client, a global automotive financial services company, is seeking an individual possessing a passion for employee communications.
- The individual will provide ongoing communications support and communicate internal programs and initiatives to local and global audiences.
- The self-motivated individual thinks innovatively and creatively while carrying out internal communications to inform employees about Customer Experience goals, challenges and achievements; as well as to inspire employees to take pride and ownership in the company and to drive performance and business results.
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS - Support Customer Experience communication strategies, marketing content, physical and digital installations, presentations, and videos to show case Customer Experience. Responsible for publishing all internal social intranet content and supporting the design and development of the content. Content may include written articles, interviews and blogs, as well as public or internally created and edited videos.
- CREATIVE COORDINATION - Coordinate graphic design and video development. Explore new content development tools and techniques. Identify employee and business storylines that can be shared across the organization. Support consistency in messaging and design across all employee engagement channels.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT - Plan and coordinate various Customer Experience events amongst the various corporate offices and field staff. To include event scheduling and organizing, event content creation, or other activities.
- A degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related fields
- 1 to 3 years of communications experience
- Multimedia, social media strategy and video experience
- Employee communications experience a plus
- Exceptional writing skills
- Research and editing skills
- Time management and planning
- Ability to develop creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively with a team, as well as independently
- Positive professional attitude
- Attention to detail