We are a well-established and growing, high-tech firm that provides technical solutions to the finance industry. We are the leader in our field and currently looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to join our team. This role can be permanent, or contract or contract to hire. The ideal candidate will have experience with .NET, C#, ASP.net, WPF, and SQL.
Write & modify programs based on project specifications & client submissions. Work closely with other team members and departments to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements and input data use while maintaining or creating a variety of programs existing at different levels of complexity as well as functionality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute system design, modification, update, enhancement and analysis on varied devices
- Identify technical dependency between tasks and team members to assure proper development sequences
- Analyze and estimate potential technical difficulty impact on design requirements
- Code programs in an adaptive and iterative environment with dynamic requirements
- Work with end users and support and business champions to understand requirements and design programs to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Design program enhancements to fulfill specifications and determine flow within program
- Utilize development practices to ensure proper code practices and compliance are met
- Provide rapid-response to client services and on-call technical support, as necessary
- Thorough understanding of application development, training end users, and adapting existing applications to operate more efficiently
- Design, develop and maintain .NET based software
- Using Microsoft technologies, primarily C#, WPF, WCF and SQL Server, for software solutions
- Troubleshoot issues and act as a technical resource for support and infrastructure teams
- Keep current with new technologies and software development techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Preferred
- Programming experience required
- Exposure to Agile / SCRUM development
- Experience with C#; .NET 4.0; ASP.NET; WPF; SQL; WCF; CSS4; HTML5; XML preferred
- Professional oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and communicate within a team environment
- Ability to analyze problem domain and develop innovative solutions
- Should be highly adaptable and able to adjust as priorities change
- Strong problem solving skills
NOTE: This employer is unable to extend visa sponsorship now or in the future. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered.
Offering a boutique style service, we have grown organically over the years through word of mouth referrals and have become the Agency of Choice for companies who need the right talent to join their firm.
Our Services Include: Direct hire, Contract or Contract-to-hire.
We have served a wide variety of firms in the Midwest and nationwide since 1998 and as a result we have come to truly know our client's culture, their business demands and subsequently their hiring needs. Everything is evolving in today's marketplace and the most innovative professionals are driving this market. The success of your company relies on how you can attract, engage and hire these people: this is where we can help.
A Dynamic Approach
"Over 85% of our business comes from referrals; that's a powerful testament to the quality of service we deliver. Companies want to be truly heard and understood when they are working with an agency to help them find and secure the best talent available. Many come to us because they're tired of the larger nationwide chains only providing mediocre candidates, and they want better results.
And that is what every company receives with us: better results."
- Kinga Wilson, Search Consultant and Owner of Insight Recruitment