Williams Company is currently seeking Project Mangers for Central and South Florida with three to five years of commercial construction project management experience.
Successful candidates will have previous experience managing Construction Projects. Must have ability to read and review shop drawings, prepare and review submittals and understand Tilt Wall Construction process.
Successful candidates will be assigned to projects such as retail, educational, office, warehouse, and other fast-track commercial construction projects and will have overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating everything through all phases of a construction project. Project Managers are required to perform complex analytical work for commercial construction projects ensuring technical competence and compliance with all current codes, processes and criteria. Previous experience with Prolog or RedTeam Project Management, P-Vault and Viewpoint accounting systems is helpful.
- Three to five years experience as a project manager in the Commercial Construction Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees, consultants, other governmental agency representatives, city officials and the general public; ability to conduct necessary engineering research and compile comprehensive reports.
- Considerable skill in arriving at cost estimates on complex projects; skill in operating the listed tools and equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering and construction principles, practices and methods, as applicable to a commercial construction setting.
- Our goal is to continue to assemble a talented, highly-motivated team of individuals that enjoy being associated with quality people and a quality organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- While at the Williams Company: you will work hard, be treated fairly, and be compensated according to your contribution to the company. If you consider yourself to be a leader in your field, one who likes to take charge and has three to five years of solid experience as a Project Manager in Commercial Construction, we would like to hear from you
Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in civil engineering, building construction or a closely related field is required.
If you meet our qualifications, we will contact you. Previous work experience and job/skill qualifications will be verified as well as previous employment references.
This position is located in Florida.
Williams Company is a Drug Free company. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation package available for qualified candidates
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer