Do you want to make an impact on a rapidly growing e-commerce business? Do you believe data backed decisions lead to exceptional results? Do you ask insightful questions and understand the dynamics of competition in business? Are you motivated and ready to capitalize on opportunity? If you answered yes to these questions, you are in the right place.
As one of the country’s fastest growing online retailers, Chic Soul relies on the efficiency and effectiveness of our office and warehouse. Our customer-centric mentality and team atmosphere allows us to listen and respond to our customers quickly and effectively. To deliver on our promise to our customers, we count on exceptionally talented, bright, and committed people.
We are hiring a Competitive Analyst to join our team and work alongside our buying and analyst team. Competitive intelligence analysts are responsible for gathering information that they use to inform their recommendations to the team. In order to access relevant information effectively they must have strong investigative or research skills. They also need to effectively make decisions in order to produce good recommendations. Analytical abilities are required in order to assess data effectively and accurately, along with being well versed and confident in math, and be able to wear multiple hats and execute on a daily basis. Since their work involves writing reports and communicating with others about their findings, strong communication skills are also very important.
· Perform research, data synthesis, and competitive and market analysis to support the identification
and pursuit of current and new business opportunities, as well as long-term strategic planning.
· Organize, analyze, and synthesize data and information using Google Docs as management tools
· Strategic analysts should possess superior organizational and management skills and always be
willing to learn and develop their trade. They must be able to communicate effectively with
subordinates, supervisors, and teammates, both verbally and electronically. Critical thinking skills
are an absolute must
Skills and Qualifications
· Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in marketing, business, or communications
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be articulate with effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability and willingness to learn new tools
quickly and use them in support of this work.
· Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
**This role is bonus eligible**
401(K) Automatic Contribution and Profit Sharing eligible after 1 year of service
We are experiencing rapid growth and are recruiting top talent that loves to work hard, make an impact in a fast-paced environment, and have fun!! Be a member of a rapidly growing online women's retailer that is making an impact on plus size fashion.