This is a Long Term Temporary opportunity
HR & Recruiting Admin Assistant
The HR & Recruiting Admin works with the Driver Recruiter by pre-screening applicants and coordinating interviews for the area. This position will be responsible for following all area specific leads that apply via TenStreet and begin the interview process. The Admin will also work with all new hires to complete and submit all new hire paperwork and provide the new hire with copies of his/her documents.
• Obtain driver leads and contact potential candidates via phone, e-mail, text and fax as necessary to establish contact and begin building rapport. Pro-actively reach out to and engage every qualified lead.
• Answer incoming calls and inquiries generated from various sources such as ads, billboards, networking, Job boards. Guide candidate in screening process to determine eligibility from information supplied to the company according to standard criteria.
• Help with conducting interviews as necessary via phone or in person and disseminates company information regarding potential employment opportunities.
• Sell the company by being a positive “first contact” and company advocate by accurately and professionally expressing the opportunities and benefits
• Request motor vehicle and other background reports from Consumer Reporting Agencies to use in the approval process. Completes the employment verification process, including requests and obtain drug & alcohol results from previous employers as applicable.
• Work with Driver Recruiter to schedule and confirm orientation / training start date with applicants
• Construct driver file, ensuring all required forms and information is complete and accurate, greet applicants at start of orientation, and gather any necessary information to complete files.
• Maintain/update applicant database and provide reports as requested such as sourcing reports, applicant tracking, and other recruiting based data as directed by management.
• Help Driver Recruiter as necessary with preparing and presenting professional and accurate information about Argos driving opportunities as needed to potential applicants at CDL schools, job fairs, etc.
• Manage and utilize the applicant tracking system (TenStreet) and application files in accordance with EEO, DOT requirements and company policies and procedures, to enhance the identification, tracking and reporting of qualified candidates.
Skills & Experience:
• Fluent with MS Office products (Office 365; Word; Excel)
• Ability to learn new software quickly
• Working knowledge of TenStreet helpful
• Previous experience with Background Screening company helpful
• DOT knowledge desired
• Courteous, friendly, and inviting phone etiquette required
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent organizational & time management required