Architecture is our vocation and our passion. Our goal is to infuse the spirit of community and craft unique places and spaces in every project. Our extraordinary designs demand experience, imagination and understanding.
We are looking for an Large Commercial/Industrial Architect who shares our vision, passion and philosophy of these types of projects. Future partnership opportunity with company.
- Create renovations, existing structure expansions, new builds, industrial design-build facilities, tenant space remodels.
- Collaboration with the team to share information resulting in a successful project.
- Perform work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings.
- Create ecologically conscious, healthy, durable and productive places to live, work and play.
- Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents. Develop, modify and review production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
- Research materials to determine appropriate selection for project. Plan, coordinate and administer projects from the initial programming stages all the way through to construction administration.
- Review construction submittals and assist project manager in construction administration. Analyze client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems.
- Have the experience and intuition to produce high design and high performance in each project.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Architecture pursuing licensure or licensed.
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience required. Strongly prefer industrial, distribution, or manufacturing facility design experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency using AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketchup, and PhotoShop software is required.
- Project Tracking-
- Work with client to determine milestones.
- Organize by task and time.
- Understand and log/track ASI
- Client Engagement- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably with a variety of personalities and communication styles and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships. Walk client/project from concept to close.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent time management skills
* Organized yet flexible; work well independently and strong self-discipline.
* Perform intentional and consistent work flow/process.
* Understand, set up and submit ‘job costing’.
*Problem solver- know how and where to get answers.
*Understand components and processes of construction from pre-con to finish.
** Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- meet and exceed current clients’ goals to garner future business. A positive, successful project will attract new and additional business.