Title : Front-end Developer with Angular
Duration: Full time
Location: Chicago, IL
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- 5+ years of website development experience
- Hands-on experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
- Excellent HTML5 / CSS3 skills.
- Responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Good understanding of build tools like Grunt or Gulp, WebPack
- Package managers like npm, bower, yarn
- Interacting with RESTful web service
- Working knowledge of Sass (or other CSS preprocessors).
- Firm grasp of JSON and asynchronous requests.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Ability to create accessible (ADA compliant) interfaces.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency.
Build modern, interactive websites using Angular 5.
- Provide Front End technical guidance across functions (i.e. the feasibility of a - new feature to our UX team, or an estimate of how long a feature would take to implement to a PM).
- Fully test and troubleshoot work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results.
- Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire your team to do the same.
- Accurately estimate level of effort and timeline for personal and group projects.
- Mentor junior team members, ensuring that code standards and deadlines are consistently met.
Photon is the largest and fastest growing provider of Mobile First Omni-Channel Experiences. We work with over 37% of the Fortune 100 companies.
Our omni-channel presences touch over 120 million consumers every day and we have the largest pool of omni-channel engineers with over 3,400 engineers across offices in US, India, Indonesia and the Netherlands.
We are the dominant providers of omni-channel solutions for Fortune 100 companies. We define omni-channel today as broadly comprising of 5 prominent areas -
1. Consumer Facing Mobile Applications
2. Associate or Employee Facing Mobile Applications
3. Adaptive Responsive Web Presences
4. In-Store Digital Presences
5. API Platforms & Blueprints