Company Overview: (What We’re About!):
-TST Coatings develops coating solutions for many diverse applications for the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that represent a broad variety of industries.
-Our solutions are designed to meet surface requirements unique to each customer’s application.
-We aim to meet our client’s increasing demand needs by creating a strong team dynamic in our facilities to achieve those goals
-Our engineered coatings can be found in components and in systems in the medical, aerospace, and defense fields.
-Our coatings increase our customer’s products performance, usable life expectancy, and efficiency.
-We offer generous benefits to our employees!
Position Details - Technician (1st shift)
As one of our technicians you will work with our product engineers to solve blue print outlines per customer satisfaction. You will report on quality to ensure the best results. Integral part of our production personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand instructions and apply job requirements to ensure quality
- Ability to read, write, and communicate English effectively
- Must be adept with basic mathematics
- Must be able to keep detailed records
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficiency in troubleshooting problems
- Ability to work well with personnel from all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate thermal spray systems and components in a safe manner
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and able to balance multiple tasks
- Ability to wear appropriate, required PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Those looking to make a great career move apply to learn more!
Thanks and best wishes,