Mid-Size, AV rated Law firm in the heart of Towson seeks candidate for immediate opening as a Paralegal in its civil litigation department.
Successful candidate will possess:
1. Strong work ethic;
2. Excellent organizational skills;
3. Attention to detail;
4. The ability to communicate effectively with clients and opposing counsel;
5. Strong writing and problem solving abilities.
Some relevant experience is preferred but not required. Paralegal degree or certificate is a plus. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
civil litigation, paralegals, attention to detail, writing, organization, problem solving, work ethic, law, lexis, pleadings, document drafting, document review, litigation support, depositions, legal research
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved