New opportunity with a growing company with offices in downtown Fort Worth, TX. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly reporting, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, cash forecasting and special projects.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Cash Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.