JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
ROSCO has an opportunity for an energetic and innovative individual to join our marketing team at our corporate headquarters in Queens, NY. The Marketing & Events Coordinator will be responsible for trade show scheduling and coordination and will help develop and execute existing and new marketing initiatives that support all areas of our business. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working as part of a team and also be able to take initiative and work individually.
We are looking for dedicated, career driven professionals to join our team! You will work in a positive and supportive environment where you’ll find great opportunities for career development. Our team members are the reason for our success. We want you to consider being a part of our even more exciting future!
Come build a long-term career that is rewarding and fun!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
· Coordinate Marketing Efforts with Regional & Local Sales Team
· Assist with Yearly/Monthly Media Plans (Print/Online/Direct/etc.)
· Assist in Website and eCommerce Maintenance (Expression Engine)
· Assist with Amazon Seller Account Maintenance
· Assist with Print Ad Artwork
· Keep Marketing Materials Updated Across All Channels
· Trade Show Coordination
- o Scheduling- Responsible for Personnel Attendance
- o Show Preparation- Ensure all furnishing and literature are present
- o Logistics- Provide Logistical support by ensuring all products are delivered on-site timely
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
· Self-Motivator with Problem Solving Mentality
· Well Spoken with Great Communication Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Similar
· Highly Organized with Ability to Prioritize Projects/Tasks
· Must be able to work on a Windows based PC
· Well Versed in Microsoft Office Suite
· Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Mainly PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom)
· Skills in HTML a Plus!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is moderately active role; This would require the ability to lift 30 pounds, open filing cabinets, bend, squat, kneel, reach overhead, push, pull, or stand on a stool as necessary.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT ROSCO VISION SYSTEMS
Rosco Vision Systems is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Thank you for considering a career with Rosco Vision Systems!