Park Hyatt Washington DC - Washington
Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Hourly US Dollar (USD) pay basis
Req ID: WAS006193
The Blue Duck Tavern Coordinator must manage group booking and reservations for our Michelin-rated restaurant. This position's primary responsibility is to source and maintain clients for an exclusive private dining room, oversee all event booking, event sales outreach and assist in final execution working directly with the client and coordinate all administrative event details. This person will work closely with the Culinary team and Blue Duck Tavern managers to ensure the success of private events. This person will also work closely with the Blue Duck Tavern management team to maximize seating efficiencies to increase revenue for the restaurant.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Previous administrative experience preferred
microsoft office, event management, written and verbal communication, sales, organization, outreach services, written communication, event planning, social media, public speaking, public relations, marketing, marketing communications, fundraising, community outreach
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved