We are seeking a highly organized, structured and dedicated Office Assistant to join our growing company! In this position, you will perform administrative tasks including but not limited to, scheduling for the CEO, writing creative client briefs, portraying excellent client communication both written and verbal, communicating and facilitating feedback amongst freelancers, helping with client invoicing. Other duties will include assisting the CEO with preparation documents, organizing files, streamlining the company’s administrative systems, manage existing documents, and keeping the backend of the company running smoothly. This individual must pay close attention to detail and handle several jobs at a time.
*Starting at 15 hrs a week, with the potential to grow to part time or full time.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
· Strong communicate with clients through the use of email and phone.
· Organize and setup the CEO’s schedule.
· Create a streamlined filing system in order to maintain files, and organise documents.
· Assist in planning client events and retreats, meetings, and any team building events or special projects.
· Help prepare reports, presentations, and data.
· Type documents, drafts, and reports.
· Write client briefs and proposals.
· Assist with travel and expense reports.
· Send out contracts and invoices.
· Prepare information and research for the CEO’s needs.
· Create timelines for clients of service delivery.
· Handle contractor’s workload and communication.
· Assist in organizing the CEO’s workload and delivery timeline.
· Ability to multi task
· Handle quick turn requests in a calm manner
· Giving creative feedback
· Project management duties including scheduling and keeping on top of project due dates
Marketing Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
· High school diploma; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Prior experience handling office responsibilities such as scheduling, phone communication, email, and organizing.
· Prior experience in a design studio, marketing and advertising company preferred
· Proficient computer skills, scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly organized multitasker who works well with a creative CEO in a fast paced and demanding environment.
· Savvy with Google Docs and excel, comfortable with learning new programs
· Proficient in social media to create posts and drive awareness of the company
· Go-Getter with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow within the company.
· Must have own computer, flexible schedule to be online for normal business hours MST time Monday-Friday