A kosher food company in Jersey City, NJ is looking for a dynamic social media candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience. The social media specialist will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Build and execute a social media strategy aligned with business goals through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Manage online presence of the organization, including social media pages (Facebook, Instagram).
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Identify, plan and coordinate events to establish and maintain our presence within the community.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Other required skills include:
- Degree in marketing or relevant field
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and multitasking skills
This position has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. The social media specialist will need to work from our Jersey City office. Salary is commensurate with the candidate’s experience. If interested, please forward your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to HR@aifoods.com.