Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Contracts Administrator to support our client in San Jose. This is a great opportunity to join one of the top Electrician companies on the West Coast!
Position Summary: Assists in construction contract negotiation, formation and administration and legal support for project execution teams.
Essential Job Functions:
· Proactive member of the contract review team that assists in timely distribution and collection of contract documents and bid documents for review by the interdisciplinary contracts review/approval team.
· Preparation, summation and compilation of contract documents and comments from the review team and preparation of proposed amendment, modifications or redlines to customer contracts.
· Tracking and maintaining company contracts.
· Updating and maintenance of legal dockets and logs.
· Research, preparation and filing of preliminary lien notices.
· Research, preparation, recording and tracking of construction collection remedies.
· Research and preparation of company legal information for bids and prequalification packets.
· Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
· Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Detail oriented, ability to prioritize responsibilities with minimal oversight and collaborative team player.
· Construction industry experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Good business acumen.
· Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat Experience required.