Long Roofing, a trusted home improvement company since 1945, is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in our Boston, MA market. The goal of this position is to coordinate and manage the installation process of residential roofs in a safe and profitable manner, while never sacrificing quality.
This position is fast paced, challenging and rewarding. For the right candidate, there is great opportunity for growth and success within our company as we continue to grow.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor overall installation process for roofing jobs; take measurements and complete pre-installation inspections, order materials, and assign projects to installation crews
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of customer contact and service overall as the primary liaison between the company, customers, and subcontractors
- Update the operating system with job status and information for customers
- Prepare paperwork for measurement and installation packages as needed
- Establish control and monitor progress of all processes involved in roofing operations
- Perform quality control checks for new orders
- Ensure OSHA compliance on all installations
- Must have significant experience in the home remodeling industry, particularly roofing, siding, and gutter systems.
- 3 years of construction and installation experience as a project lead or foreman required
- 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of construction and code requirements
- Resourceful problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking and skills while managing information for multiple jobs
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to bend over, lift and carry 50 lbs
- Ability to climb ladders and walk roofs
- High School Diploma/GED
- All candidates hired must pass background check and drug test
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- OSHA certification
- Contractor's License
- Paid, professional training program and opportunities for career advancement
- Completive base salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Use of company vehicle and gas card
- Cell Phone
- Paid holidays and vacation
Long Roofing is a leading an trusted home remodeling company serving clients since 1945. Our mission is to improve our clients’ homes and lives by making their living spaces more beautiful and more energy efficient.
Apply today and learn about your successful future as a team member of Long Roofing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.