Responsible for supporting the Marketing Department by providing strong administrative and production support, and utilize various marketing/IT tools demonstrating an aptitude to learn.
· Performs clerical aspects of documentation coordination and production including follow up on partner requests for pitch documents and materials.
· Manages and updates department’s document management system and can recall and readily access various documents needed promptly.
· Provides desktop publishing support and updates website.
· Processes and tracks invoices and maintains budgets spreadsheets.
· Assists with various aspects of event production including logistics, name tags, promotional items and follow up.
· Oversee production process of “client memoranda” distribution and understands and applies best practices.
· Schedules and organizes meetings and calendars.
· Coordinates photo shoots and logistics.
· Maintains inventory of “SWAG” and key print materials.
· Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED. Preferably in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations but will consider other liberal arts majors.
· Excellent written and oral (phone etiquette) communications skills, and superior organizational skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Suite with fluency with technology generally. Excel proficiency required.
· Ability to multi-task in support of a team across marketing disciplines.
· Strong attention to detail and follow through.
· Must have a positive can-do attitude and professional demeanor with demonstrated team-player behavior and flexible outlook.
· As a key front member of the team, having an appreciation of what constitutes excellent client service and responsiveness in a professional services environment is essential.
· Ability to quickly identify key members of the partnership and their specific individual needs and associated nuances.
· Understand all support service functions and associated requirements to ensure marketing department success.
· Maintains confidentiality and is a trusted team member.
· Problem solving aptitude and willingness to take initiative.
AN EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRM THAT GETS IT DONE!
We understand that when we do it right, we will get an opportunity to work with you again. Our firm was founded in 1988 to specialize in executive search for middle and senior level executives across most industries. Now, in addition, we recruit world class Financial Advisors for many of the top Banks and Brokerage Houses in the world. Additionally, we place real estate and property management candidates across the United States.