The Finance Support Coordinator is a critical and integral position to our Finance team. This person will be working over the phone within customer portals to research, uncover, and resolve deduction discrepancies within their accounts. Someone with a professional collections skill set coupled with a finance background who has a tenacious ability to connect the dots with little information provided up front will enjoy this position. You will be open to working with customer portal technology with a keen eye to follow an audit trail.
In this role you will:
- Collections experience but not in a medical setting
- Analyze information gathered through research and investigation. Use critical thinking skills to analyze research results to determine validity of deduction
- Contact customers and internal business partners to obtain additional information regarding a claim for analysis
- Access customer portals to pull documentation as necessary
- Resolve customer deductions and clear the open items from the customer's account, maintain records of communication with customer
and other internal business partners.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets and files as needed for each open deduction
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent, one to two years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience with customer deduction research and processing
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Experience with ERP Systems preferred.
- Experience with Customer Portals required.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, and extreme attention to detail at all times
- This is a full time, in house position at our headquarters in Watsonville, California.
- Telecommuting will not be considered.
At Nordic Naturals, we’re committed to delivering the world’s safest, most effective nutrients essential to health. Our award-winning omega-3 fish oil and other foundational nutrients are research supported, expertly formulated, rigorously tested, proven effective and, best of all, great tasting. With products for the whole family, we deliver the nutrients essential for healthy living.
Nordic Naturals has been revolutionizing omega-3s since 1995, pioneering a new definition of fish oil as it relates to purity, freshness, taste, and dosage. Headquartered in Watsonville, CA, the company has expanded beyond solely omega-3s and offers complementary, foundational nutrients essential to health. Our portfolio, which is distributed to over 35 countries, includes more than 200 products in a variety of flavors and formulations for adults, kids, athletes, and pets. Family owned, Nordic Naturals works passionately to see generations of healthier, happier people around the world.
Nordic Naturals offers a great work environment, support for a healthy lifestyle, and an opportunity to be part of a company that’s making a positive difference. We are committed to the shared goal of promoting health and wellness by delivering the world’s safest, most effective omega oils. We see a growing worldwide market and need a great team of people to enable our company to continue to fulfill its mission.