Indispensable Health is hiring a Marketing Coordinator. This can be a part-time or full-time position depending on candidate's experience and availability.
A pharmacy services company, Indispensable Health has been in business since 1998. Based in Michigan, we have been in business for over 20 years.
Candidates need to have demonstrated ability for being organized, energetic, and creative. We offer a competitive salary.
About the position:
- At Company Headquarters in Grass Lake, MI
- Can be part-time or full-time
- Medical/dental offered for full-time position
- Flexible hours up to 8 hours per day, between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm, Mon - Fri
- Will consider new graduate
- Social Media marketing experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Website content management
- SEO marketing
- Squarespace experience preferred
- Pharmacy experience a plus
- Strong grasp of proper written English
Indispensable Health is a pharmacy organization characterized by intelligent, friendly, experienced staff. We live and work right in the community.
social media, social media marketing, seo audits, facebook, communication, english, cross media marketing, linkedin, creativity, youtube, web content, content management, squarespace, marketing communications, digital marketing
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved