We have been engaged by a long-standing client of ours to assist with filling a newly created role as a Human Resources Generalist at a growing company.
Why work here?
- Room for growth for a person that has an avid desire for learning
- This company has a strong tradition and commitment of providing excellent service to its customers
- The work atmosphere is professional, yet they encourage displaying your creative abilities!
- Friendly and experienced staff dedicated to maintaining a positive company culture
- If you enjoy problem solving and communicating with many different personalities, the Human Resources Generalist position could be for you!
About the Human Resources Generalist Role
- Taking on payroll for each branch of the company, ensuring that timesheets are processed by the strict deadline
- Helping with 401k Audit and new starts
- The Human Resources Generalist will be controlling benefit renewals for employees
- Onboarding new employees and handing their records
- Maintain the department calendar for payroll, benefits, 401k, audits, and worker’s compensation
- Assist with month-end and year-end close deadlines
- Resolve general problems and employee requests with composure and great communication
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications of the Human Resources Generalist
- 2+ years of hands on payroll, benefit, or human resource experience
- Comfortable communicating with administrators, directors, and managers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus!
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."